RULES FOR THE DESIGN OF POSTER REPORTS
- Poster size 70x100 cm. The orientation is bookish. Lamination is possible.
- Design requirements. Font: Times New Roman. Title: In capital letters. The height of the letters is at least 4 cm.
- Information about the author(s): full name, full name of the institution (not an abbreviation), city, country.
- The structure of the report should include the following sections: relevance, materials and methods, results, conclusion.
- It is allowed to place tables, graphs, drawings, photographs.